In today's episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Ian White, Founder, CEO & CTO of ChartHop, a people ops platform that’s raised over $74 Million in funding.
- Ian’s background as a student of both computer science and theater, and as a startup founder
- Building a new way of planning, managing, and supporting the people in an organization
- Differences between being a CTO and a CEO
- How ChartHop helps connect, visualize, and align people to empower organizations through insights, alignment, and action.
- Lessons from getting his first customer, people operations, and community building
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable